Saturday, April 18, 2009

Egg-cellent Easter

Awww. After driving forever to get there- we were able to have a wonderful Easter dinner at my Aunt's house with the whole gang. Those of us who weren't married had the most fun as everyone else was lame.







Amanda and Gina in disguise.





Bet you had no idea that this is actually me. I'm so big that I can eat Big Bird. I know- what a feat. But I didn't want PETA to come after me so I had to be in disguise as well.



The pictures below are what we would like to call a social experiment. I sat on the couch and my cousin threw various objects (piece of bread and big bird) at my face while we tried to capture it on camera. And for those of you worried about if I was as terrified as my face shows- well I didn't pee on my dress.




And the happy FUN Easter table. I'm on a blog binge. Be grateful.

No comments: