Thursday, May 27, 2010

If You Stayed With LOST Until the End

If you actually watched LOST up until the very bitter end like I did (although I wanted to quit multiple times, but felt like I had put so much time and energy into my television relationship that I had to see it to the death), this article helps lightbulbs go off in the head after watching the season finale. Of course you have to take some things into consideration, and some of the explanations may not be the perfect truth, but it sure helps it all make sense. It's okay to admit you're pathetic like me. It's not okay to be me. Because that would be considered identity theft.
Lost Finale Explained

4 comments:

Gawdun said...

I wanted to drop it once as well but I stuck it out. However I wont agree with anyones idea of what it really said at the end. Well unless your name is JJ Abram and the other guys that created it. However I do know that the final shots of the wreckage were put in by the network not the show to have a nice transition into the news. I read that on either the E! or EW website.

In the end I am SOOOO GLAD I STUCK WITH IT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.