Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Bird has Landed!



For Advertising we had to come up with a clever billboard for anything that we wanted. I decided to advertise Dove Chocolates as an excuse to buy a bag so I could take pictures. All chocolates were eaten in the making of these projects. So the first image is a regular billboard that says "the bird has landed" and you're thinking "well that's weird, what bird has landed?" And then about a mile or two down the road you see this GIANT Dove chocolate in it's candy wrapper nest in a tree and then you realize, "why yes, the bird has landed". Now the only question is, has it landed in your mouth?

1 comment:

ammunk said...

Fun! It took me a minute to make the bird to chocolate connection, but now that I realize it's Dove Chocolate...I think it's rather genius. Nice work little ad student.