Saturday, September 6, 2008

To the Tree! To the Tree!

The title has nothing to do with the actual post- it is just reminiscent of of a child hood book I used to read about a dog party in a tree. But on to bigger things- my family came to Bear Lake and I met them down there and then we drove up to Rexburg/Idaho Falls so they could help my cute little brother Mitch move in to college. At Bear Lake we rode on a six person bike contraption, which in the hands of a 10 year old boy steering can be very dangerous. No worries- I survived. We also went down to the actual lake and made a huge clay ball. Sad to say we did not use it as mud masks or even bring it home with us. But we brought back memories. Yadda yadda yadda. And of course we had to get some nice pics by the falls and by the Rexburg Temple. Aren't families great! And forever, of course...




Audrey is engulfing a yacht. It did later on cause indigestion. Whew!

I've got the whole world, I mean clay, in my hands...


Tanner is holding a boat in his hand. Pretty sweet!Of course I had to show Stewarts in true fashion. You could say Tanner was kissing the temple grounds. Or you could call him refusing to get up until Mom said he was her favorite child (true story).

No comments: