Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Need Help

Well, we all know I need help. But specifically, with my brand spanking new website. I'm pretty proud of it. Even though it's not finished, this little bun is baking quite well in the oven. And no, I'm not pregnant.

The thing is, there is just something missing on the home page. I don't know what to put in the black hole. I need suggestions. I've tried some photos, but it's a touchy sensitive easy to get offended design. Please offer advice. Be my muse.

Hence why I haven't gotten to the blog in awhile- finals are coming up and I'm beating my head into a peecan shell doing this website. Why I don't throw something easier together- well I may have taught myself to ease up on the perfection, but some things cannot lack perfection. This being one of them.

Maybe the person with the best idea will win some of my amazing chocolate chip cookies. Or a pet penguin. Haven't decided.

The site is (it's a no brainer) ElissaGator.com. Thanks!

3 comments:

ammunk said...

go with the penguin and I may be in ;)

ammunk said...

p.s. the type turned out super cool!! Are the links suppose to have a page connected? You click and get nothing... Also, are you referring to the "white space" in the main pic? If so I like it.

craig shipley said...

Oh yes, Sister Esplin's class yes?? Stew. Love the website. I really do. I love the podcast video. Hilarious. And the self portrait. So funny. On the cover page, how about a series of a few of your pictures? like 3 pictures put on a film strip sort of thing from edge to edge. Call me for further explanation if you're confused. Good job!