Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

I think some people only have a creek (or crick) of thoughts. I was just going to say “I wonder if people ever have a dry spell of thoughts” when I realized that my brain becomes a vast Sahara desert multiple times of the day.

I wish camel caravans would cross it. If they did, I would stop and ask them to lead me to water. Or I’d slice open one of the camels and suck its humped water reserve dry. Then again, I bet most caravans these days carry an assortment of guns, so it would be a risky business, and I’m not making a Tom Cruise reference.

2 comments:

The Days said...

Oh my word you crack me up! I haven't read your blog in forever (my bad) and it makes me happy. hahahah we need to party.

The Days said...
This comment has been removed by the author.