Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who I Am

According to Urban Dictionary.com, Elissa is: A sultry and exotic looking woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. An Elissa is a rare kind of woman who is widely known for her great personality and warmheartedness. She is an exceptionally goodnatured person who has an unparalleled ability to light up anyone's life. Elissas are also known for their unsurpassing cooking skills...and dance skills. A person you won't ever forget. If you happen to meet an Elissa, consider yourself extremely lucky.

Wow. I swear I didn't write this. I guess now it is out for the world to know that yes, I do have unsurpassing dance skills. I wasn't about to flaunt that with anyone, as there are only a lucky few who have gotten to witness this talent. Look up your name. Not promising it will match so awesomely as mine did, but give the fates a chance.

1 comment:

ammunk said...

No way! That's too perfect! Mine says I am a sex god...