Sunday, December 5, 2010

PoisonEttas


This is me drowning in over 300 poinsettias. Well, obviously not drowning because I think water or liquid substance is required to actually drown. It's festive to say the least.

Life has been life. A lot of people have been interested in my little Etsy shop of horrors, but not a lot of bites so far. I want a lot of business, but at the same time I make sure to also pray that it wouldn't be so much that I'd be overwhelmed. Hey, I've learned my lesson about wishing and praying for things. You got to be real specific.

Audrey was watching the Polar Express last night. I personally have a hard time watching that movie because I'm not a fan of the animation- it creeps me out. Then I got to thinking: Santa is an old man and sometimes old men get Alzheimer. What if Santa got Alzheimer? Here some things that might happen:

1. We would get presents everyday because Santa would forget it wasn't Christmas
2. We would never get presents ever again because Santa would forget it was Christmas
3. Santa would probably walk around naked in the North Pole.
    3a. There would be a mass exodus of elves running away at the sight
    3b. The elves would somehow end up in China, because factories is where they feel the most comfortable.
    3c. Chinese people would start flooding to America in the millions because the jobs in China were taken by the elves.
    3d. Chinese people would become the majority and ban Christmas
4. Santa would never get off any roof, because he'd forget the names of the reindeer "On Dancer, on Prancer, on...eh...on....er...What are all these toys doing in my lap?"
5. Mrs. Claus would have right of attorney and close down the whole kit and caboodle and move to the Bahamas.
6. Basically, let's hope Santa doesn't get too old.

What do you think would happen if Santa got Alzheimer?

3 comments:

Molly said...

The animation in Polar Express sorta creeps me out, too. But I do love the music.
Hmm, if Santa got Alzheimers... While he was delivering presents in a house he would forget that he doesn't live there. He would be tired from all the toy delivering and would want to go to bed. He would climb in bed with the mom and dad of the house. (Rex helped me with this one.) :)

Adrian said...

This is such a classic Elissa photo. I love it! I got a kick out of your Santa Alzheimer ideas too

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

That picture might be the best thing I've seen all day. Maybe. Yes.