Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Candy Store



Whilest I was at Walmart today I happened upon these interesting m&m's: strawberried peanut butter. Upon further research, they came out in celebration of the second Transformers movie. But the real question, were they any good? I say yes, yes they were. Now, don't go expecting a lucious truffle, it's more like a fun surprise (that happens to be pleasent) in your mouth. It makes me wonder what it would taste like if I started dipping PB&J sandwhiches in melted chocolate. How about that for fondue? (Please don't say fondon't).

In regards to candy, my brother, Mitch, who is on a mission in England told about an experience he had. They were about to visit a member when they both got "bad feelings." Here's how he described it: "like i was in a really bad place kind of like when you are on a diet and you walk through the candy section in the store." Perfect analogy. See, missions do teach you something.

3 comments:

ammunk said...

lol. Missions are good indeed. Have you tried the coconut m&ms? Heaven! Sadly I think they to were a limited time only candy. I can't find them anywhere now!

Hallie said...

lol yes I loved reading his recent letter! What a dude. love your descriptions of this candy! Must have.

Gawdun said...

If you can find them I recommend Pina Colada or maybe they were called Coconut but either way they were good. I am sure that you can find them only at the Dollar Tree