Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yes, I'm alive, but barely

Now that October is practically over, (in a relative sense), I'll update everyone on my life. I went on a horseback trail ride and here is my horse named Poncho. I don't know if he speaks Spanish.





And this past weekend I went to a mission reunion. For this special occassion I made an Alligator Cupcake Cake. Not only was it to die for cute, it was also to die for good. Chocolate Marshmallow Caramel Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting. No, I didn't think you'd be able to handle that. The only thing is I put caramel on top of the cupcakes and it was so gooey deliciousness that when I piped the green scaley frosting it kind of all started sliding off into a swampy mess. Whatever.



I'm in a Typography class and we got to learn how to use the letterpress and then we had to set a quote with a dingbat and run 25 sheets. Believe me, it takes FOREVER. It's confusing because you have to set the quote backwards, and it doesn't help if your type falls off. Makes me appreciate them setting stuff like the Bible and Book of Mormon. Maybe I'll show the finished project later. Depends on how I feel.




And this last image I saw on a car and just had to have the picture. Make of it what you will. I'm pretty sure he didn't win. The real question is, if he did win the presidency, would he have won the Nobel Peace Prize? Some things we won't know in this life. 


4 comments:

ammunk said...

your kids are going to have the best birthdays!

Anonymous said...

where can i get a bumper sticker like that?
harry potter rocks my world!

Alyson Samantha said...

I seriously want one of those bumper stickers, too! That's hilarious.

Molly said...

Super cute cupcake cake!

P.S. I've never been on a horse. It's on my list of things to do before I die.