Monday, March 29, 2010

Are You Also Related To Him?

This is a true story about my 15 year old sister. My uncle Clark said that his son Josiah had recently signed on to the new.family search.net site and had just kept hitting the back button to see how far back the McKray (my Grandma's maiden name) line would go .  Anyway, they discovered that the line goes through royalty in England, Scotland, the bad guys of Troy, all the way to Adam.   

Audrey (my 15 year old sister) had just come into the dining room when Clark said, your line goes all the way back to Adam.  She asked whose did and my mom told her it was Grandma Kellis and therefore her.  She went back into the other room and said, ‘hey guys, I am related to Adam! The sad thing is I'm pretty sure she was seriously excited to find out she was related to Adam.

3 comments:

Sis Stewart said...

okay ya know what? I said that for the adults benifit alright? and yeah, I know who Adam is too.

Rebecca said...

that is cute

Hallie said...

oh that audrey. these moments are her essence, her beauty.