Saturday, March 20, 2010

Coloring with Water

As per special request, I am posting some of my watercolor paintings. Stokes, if you are reading this, don't judge. This is the first watercolor class I have ever taken. These aren't all the ones I've done, just the ones that are decent enough to post. There are some more, which will be posted when I get them back. And these were just taken with my cell phone, so pretend the color is better.

This last one that I did is my favorite, the reason it looks a lot better than the other two is because it is an "emulation" piece, meaning we found a watercolor painting we liked and copied it. I enjoyed watercolor at the beginning, but now I'm just frustrated with it. It's the perfectionist in me. One of the hardest things is trying to figure out what to paint. So if you have any good resources of stuff you think I should paint, let me know. I might give you a cookie.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

ummmm...I like cookies. Paint me!

Sabrina said...

these are AMAZING! May I hang them in my house?