Friday, November 19, 2010

Business Cards and What woke Me Up

I have been pretty busy with this whole Letter Chef thing I'm doing. And yes, I except all of you to have gone and look at my stuff. Or bad karma will happen. Yesterday, I got my business cards from MOO. For those who haven't heard of them, your business cards are printed front and back on the nicest-thickest paper, and the best part, you can have a different photo/design on every single card! So I uploaded some of my alphabet photos for the back. This way, when people ask what in the heck I'm talking about, I pull out three to four of my business cards and make a word.



This picture really doesn't do them justice, but you get the idea. I'm in love with them.

In other news, on Sunday at church I was unusually tired from right off the bat. I usually don't start falling asleep until the 2nd speaker, but I was a goner right after the sacrament ended. I was soon awoken from a dead rock sleep when I suddenly heard my name from the pulpit. I did not know what was going on, but my fears were confirmed when they repeated the order of impromtu speakers (because for some reason we had no speakers so the called people out from the audience). The sad part was, apparently those that were speaking were supposedly those who had recently returned home from their missions. When I got up I made sure to let them know it has almost been 3 YEARS since I've been home. Sheesh. The good news is I stayed awake for the rest of Sacrament. Moral of story- if you are going to fall asleep in church every Sunday, make sure your subconscious is alert for you.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

These look amazing!!

Gawdun said...

I am SOOOO glad you ordered your business cards from MOO. They are the best and I love mine and I love MOO. In fact no one has come close to making better cards. The paper they use get's more compliments from my clients than any other I've ever used. Good choice

Molly said...

Your business cards are awesome! I got the "Fite" pictures printed and put them in a frame. I'll take a picture and email it to you so you can see how great it looks. Also, I will be sending your check soon!