Sunday, June 21, 2009

Riding with Cool and the Gang. Or just me.

It's 10:30 Saturday night in Rexburg. You have no date, no roommates home, and the labs are closed so you can't work on homework. It's raining. And dark.

Perfect. Sounds like time for cartrails.

These images were taken from my car with me driving. Mind you, I set the camera up on a tripod that wraps around stuff, so it wrapped around the head of the passenger seat. I put in on self time and had the shutter go for 15-20 seconds. Then I'd just push the button and drive around. This was my first attempt, but some were pretty cool. After, when I was showing my FHE sisters, one of them said "Wow. It makes it look like there's fun stuff to do in Rexburg". That, indeed it does.





This is what it looked like when Micheal J. Fox was going Back to the Future. Me, I was just going Back to the Apartment.


I turned the camera towards my back window instead of my front. I wonder if cars that were behind me could see a huge camera being pointed at them and what they thought. In reality, who cares what they thought. They're just sad their faces didn't show up in the picture.

No comments: