Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Advice

Dear ElissaGator,
Sometimes, I hate this one person. I mean really hate. I know we shouldn't hate, but it seems like there should be an exception to the rule. Is there such an exception? Have you ever hated someone? -Hateful Hiedi

Hater,
Every so often a letter comes along that I have to agree with. There is an exception to the rule. That exception is that you can hate arm pits. Think about it, besides connecting your arm to your chest, what other redeeming qualities do they have? If you're a girl, you have to shave them. And just like how the cat came back the very next day, so does pit hair. If you're a boy, they're just micro storage bins for sweat and who knows what else.

They smell, they produce awful amounts of foul body fluid, and who looks good with their arms raised over their head showing the world the arm wasteland? Okay, maybe Michelle Obama, but we're obviously not going to reach her status. And when you're in a forsaken place with one gas station and one bathroom stall that has more profiles than eHarmony,  what do you call it? The pits. I'm glad I was able to help. Now I have to go earn money for laser hair removal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW. Not only is your advice to die for but these prose! Oh my goodness "And when you're in a forsaken place with one gas station and one bathroom stall that has more profiles than eHarmony, what do you call it? The pits." poetry. just poetry.