Sunday, April 11, 2010

100 Adventures

I just realized this is my 100th blog. Not realizing this, I already planned something else. I should also technically be talking about the end of my college career and how this is a new chapter in my life blah blah blah, but I decided to post about my adventure the other day.

Even though it was my last semester at college, I actually didn't do that many things on the weekends. So with one weekend left, I wanted to go on an adventure. I won't go into detail about how my roommates didn't want to go on an adventure with me, it'll suffice to say they didn't want to go on an adventure. Okay, they probably did, just not the one I suggested.

Last Friday we got a stage 5 blizzard (I don't know the rating system, this seems legit though) and the next day it was so beautiful--as I posted about previously. The next day, Saturday, was general conference. In between sessions I decided to take my fate in my own hands and go on my own adventure. I just realized what a long introduction this is for some simple pictures I took, but I like the look of my own typing...

I drove out to out there Idaho and ended up randomly finding this nature trail that overlooked miles and miles. The cool part was I was all by myself and there was the exciting dangerous thought that I may be mauled by a mountain lion. But I wasn't. Here is the product of this long-overdrawn-wordy-post:


This looks like the horses are about to have a gun fight. I think the brown one got some extra oats that day and so the tan one was jealous. Or maybe they were the fighting for the honor of their sister the mule.


Obviously this wasn't naturally black and white, but I thought it looked a tad cooler without color.

The Snake River was right below and super blue. No, I didn't fall off the side of the mountain. Because it wasn't the mountain.

And the panorama for my blog post title was also taken during this outing. This is the end of this page turning  blog post, and you can now get back to your exciting life.

1 comment:

Gawdun said...

I love the photos! I'm telling you one of these days you and I need to collaborate