Friday, April 23, 2010

On the Catwalk

It has been said that there is no future for me in modeling. I probably agree. However, if getting a real career doesn't work out for me, I may look into this line of work more. Please don't become overly jealous of my mad modeling skills as shown below. If requested, I guess I could hold a two day $500 seminar about some techniques I've naturally come by through the years. Comment now, and I'll throw in a free positive compliment about your nose shape.

This says "I'll save the world and your little dog too."


Desperate Housewives, meet desperate single...



My mother always said I was ghastly to look at in the morning


I hate it when you yell. I hate it more when I can see right through you.

 

Pioneer is so the new sexy


For puzzling questions: this is used for cannibals

I like to call this one "blizzard of the month-strawberry fury"
 

Lesson learned from all above photos? Never smile when modeling. It shows you have a heart. Models should not waste body volume on hearts. 

5 comments:

Adrian said...

oh man! That cage picture Sister Esplin took is SO creepy!!

Alyson Samantha said...

The last line about models and hearts...I liked that.

Hallie said...

you SHOULD go into modeling! You are beautiful Elissa.

Nate and Joelle said...

SOOOOOO HOTTTTTT! I think you really should model. Lets be honest I have seen it in action and you my friend are a natural!

Adrian said...

Hey did you ever get the rest of the pictures I resent?