Thursday, May 5, 2011

Do You Get 100%?

Video day! Share them with your home teaching/visiting teaching families and I think you'll be able to report 100%.

Hitler Doing Home Teaching 
(for some reason I couldn't embed it).

As I'm sure most of you may have seen, there are hundreds of these "Hitler" movies, some of my favorite titles (I haven't necessarily seen all these, so proceed with caution) "Hitler finds out there is no Santa Claus," "Hitler finds out he doesn't get into Hogwarts," "Hitler phones an Indian call center," "Hitler gets mad because someone farts," and "Hitler gets Rick Roll'd."

I'm digging this song right now. Remember that seminary video where the room was all white and black stuff started oozing out everywhere because the girl "let sin in" (or something like that. Too bad I couldn't find it on You Tube). This video reminds me of it, except so much cooler and you don't feel like you have to talk to your bishop after.


And of course I have to include an alligator video:


Seen any good videos lately? I think you should share with the rest of the class.

2 comments:

Alyson Samantha said...

Lol, nice. The alligator one was my fav. And unfortunately for you, I have not seen any good videos lately.

Adrian said...

Funny! I had not seen the Hitler ones.