Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Survey Says

I'm being spotlighted on our single ward's newsletter. They sent me this survey, and this is what I sent back.

Age: 25 years 11 months and 8 days
Home Stake: Upland
City: Rancho Cucamonga
Occupation: Filling out surveys about myself. This is my first gig. I'm really excited.
Education: B.A.
Family Rank: Wisest of 6 kids
Mission: Georgia Macon, Southern Speaking
Conversion Story: I never was good at math.
Status: Engaged in a good cause
What Qualities do you look for in a BF: A bowling score above 250, can wrestle alligators, has a paparazzi problem and can fluently speak pig Latin.
Most Embarrassing Moment: Falling asleep during a hymn when the whole congregation was standing -- I fell back into the pew. But actually, it wasn't really embarrassing. It was downright hilarious.
Goals: I was always a defender on my soccer team, so I never made any goals.
Person you most want to meet: Buddy the Elf
Song that best describes you: Good Little Girls Make Some Mighty Wild Women
If you were a superhero what would your special power be: Make life saving floatation devices out of marshmallow Peeps to save people from drowning.
Hobbies/Talents: Forming icicles out of water, carrying on a conversation while sleeping, reading books before they're written and kerning type.
Who's your hero: Michael Scott
If you were a gourmet dish what would you be: A silver platter.
Thing you’re most proud of: Slept in every building on BYU-Idaho's campus
Dreams:  (car, date, etc.): I dream about alligators, sharks, killer whales and people chasing me.
What famous person do you resemble: Zooey Deschanel

Favorites  I may have moderately changed some of the original topics...
Tempo (original "Temple"): Allegro 
Profit (original "Prophet"): Donations to my bank account
General Author (original "General Authority"): J.K. Rowling
Color: Inferred
Mood (original "Food"): Ecstatic
Movie: Big Fish
Snack Food: Asparagus. Because we all cuss for asparagus.
Type face (original "Concert"): Chaparral, but Garamond comes close.
Music type: Paleolithic Rock (true classic rock)
Book: Go Dog Go  
Movie Quote: "Is the place of records far?" -from The Testaments: Of One Fold and One Shepard
TV Show: Psych and Eureka
Song: Scripture Power (it keeps me safe from sin).
Childhood Memory: Getting locked in a department store at closing time because my mom forgot about me.
Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. For real, it will blow your mind.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Person You Most Aspire To Be Like: Elissa Stewart

Adrian said...

LOL! I can just picture the laughter when they read it. :)