Sunday, October 24, 2010

My doppelganger?

Today, I played the piano in Sunday school and Relief Society and got more "face time" than I usually do in single's ward. After relief society a girl that I haven't met before came up to me and said "Oh my gosh. You remind me so much of this one celebrity. She was on "Yes Man," you know, Zooey Deschanel. You even talk like her!"

The funny thing is, this is not the first time someone has told me this. Besides being called Reba (the country singer) by a 4 year old, I have never been told I look like any other celebrities...except Zooey. A good handful and a half of people have told me this. Hey, I'm totally flattered, she's a pretty lady (not saying I'm at her beauty level or anything). I do like her in movies; she's somewhat quirky and let's be honest, I'm somewhat quirky. She's also a singer (which I am not) but has a unique sound. And that, my friends, is my supposed doppelganger. 

1 comment:

Molly said...

Nice doppleganger! We just watched 500 Days of Summer and really liked it. I'm jealous of your doppleganger. I usually get told I look like Sabrina the teenage witch. Awesome. :\