Monday, October 4, 2010

Broccoli and Blogs


I finally finished Rachael and Job's blog.

It took so long because 1.After hours and tears and broccoli induced gas (okay, so last part was TMI, and actually it had nothing to due with the overdueness of the blog, but it sounded cool at the time), I learned that you should not use Photobucket as an image host service. I used ImageShack, and once I did that, well the heavens were open my friends. It all had to do with the background, and if you want me to go into really long boring details, you can e-mail me and I will tell them to you, but I suggest you bring your own bowl of broccoli and ranch dip.

2. I played mommy this past week (remember, I'm bumming it at home) because the real parentals were in Missouri for my dad's father's funeral. Yes, my grandpa died. And no, as sad as it may seem, I'm not torn up by it because I never knew the man (my grandpa); and that is actually the real sad part of the story. The reason I didn't know him would be told if you follow instructions above (including the broccoli and ranch dip).

3. There is no #3 - design wise it's not the best to have only two items. Three always looks much better.

And because I know I left all of you in such a nose hanger awhile ago about what I was going to name my blog, I will tell it to you. I wanted to have a site designed to then surprise everyone, but I'm running into a roadblock with the design, so here it goes:

Le Blog Chef

Frenchy, right? Probably due to my love for pastries. I did appreciate all the entries and votes and in the end came up with something entirely different. Broccoli will do that to you.

Check out Rachael and Job's blog and then tell how I should design my own. Love you. Mean it.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

It turned out really cute Elissa. Nice work. Can't wait to see Le Blog Chef hehehehoohoohoo

Molly said...

The blog you designed looks great! Also, I love your Frenchy name. Now I want a croissant...

Job and Rachael said...

I am loving our blog!! Thanks Le Blog Chef!! ;)