Sunday, October 10, 2010

Messed up then, messed up now

Today I was thinking about dumb things we do or think as kids. I remember we went to this museum when I was in 3rd grade. They were telling us how the ladies would wear fancy hats, and to hold them in place they would stick these huge pins into their heads.



I took it literally that they stuck these great long pins into their heads (not their hair, which is what they would actually do) and I remembered raising my hand and asking again for clarification that they would stick the pins into their heads, and the lady looked at me like "well duh, where else were they going to put them?" The image that came into my head was women with blood running down their heads as they painfully pushed the pins deeper and deeper into their brains. Just goes to show you I was born strange.

1 comment:

Hallie said...

oh my gosh you have the best brain ever