Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mission Inn

I have been gathering more "photo letters" so that I can create better "photo letter collages" and perhaps "sell" them (I decided to put sell in apostrophes because I didn't want it to feel left out). My mom and I went to Mission Inn, an old hotel/resort in Riverside, California; to find more letters. I went to Pasadena on Tuesday, and I should probably put some pictures up from that as well. These aren't photo letters, but they show how cool this place is. I went with the black and white theme to take you back to the olden days. Something like that. Oh, and the top photo was an antique store that I liked the name of.





They were decorating for Christmas and had these giant plastic candles. Basically, Jack probably couldn't jump over these. 











Sometimes I do love living in California.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

fun! can't wait to see the new letters.