Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Two Things

1. My cousin just got a boyfriend via online dating.
2. I got made Relief Society President last Sunday.

1+2= The unsaid rule that now I'm RSP I need to get engaged, and the online dating thing just worked for my cousin (well she hasn't been reported a missing person yet anyway), so I once again browsed the online dating services without signing up or filling out all the questionaires (despite my occupation, see post below). I do this once every 8 or so months. I don't know if this makes me feel better or worse about myself.

However, I may have to send a flirt to the guy with no picture and whose summary only said "I am black." Perhaps I'll send him a message that says "I am white. Ebony and Ivory lived in harmony, I think we could too."

   

4 comments:

Brissa said...

hahaha that last line is money.
congratulations on the calling (...suckaaaaa!!)

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

I'm doing online dating. Don't tell anyone.

Courtney said...

Send. That. Flirt.

Caryn said...

You are as funny as ever and it is so fun to stalk your blog. Congrats on being the new RSP. You will be so cool. How about coming to Photoshop World with me and about 12 college students this September in Vegas? It would be a blast, after all. :)