Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Falling For You

Last night, I turned on my lap top and it was struggling something awful. It would not start up, but had error programs running endlessly. To no one in particular I exclaimed in utter frustration "what happened to you?"

My sister then came over and said "Uh, you're going to be really mad at me."
Me: "Why, what happened?"
Her: "Well, I kind of dropped it. But it didn't fall very far. Just from the couch to the floor [hardwood floor I might add]."
Me: "Seriously?"
My mom: "Why didn't you tell anyone?"
Her: "Well I'm telling you now. Besides, when it happened, only dad was home, and I obviously didn't want to tell him."

I ran diagnostic computer junk for like an hour before giving up. At least it made it to three years.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

OH! Sad day! "...and obviously I didn't want to tell him." LOL! Classic.

Molly said...

The same thing happened to my computer a few years back! It was on my bed and my sister knelt on it to reach over and close the window. She didn't tell me, so I found out when I opened it and the screen had a big crack in it. :\