Sunday, April 24, 2011

Flirting Coaches Wanted

My mom is apparently getting really worried about my single status. She informed me that this summer when we're all in Utah, she's going to "hire" some of my married cousins to teach all the single granddaughters how to flirt. Really, mom?

Besides, I've watched Legally Blond and know exactly how to do the "bend and snap-" I just choose not to use it.

And on a side note, thanks to the anonymous person who left this interesting comment on my last post: This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks! 

I guess you could consider my blog a prime resource for free. You're welcome. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember that time you had a companion who put on makeup for the elders when you were vomiting? if thats not a flirting coach i don't know what is. just saying.

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

I would like to coach you.

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

P.S. bwahahaha

Molly said...

Yes! I love the comments you get when you are single. My roommate got married our sophomore year and at the wedding her mom said to me, "We're so glad you could come! You need to invite us to your wedding. I mean, it probably won't be for quite a few years... but keep us in mind!" Wow. Thanks. She was right, it was quite a few years later, but really?