Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Whole Fam

My brother, Mitch, got home from serving his mission (the London England Mission) on Thursday. We all went to the LAX airport to pick him up. This is him as a giant nerd bomber (he doesn't wear glasses, let alone those glasses).



Then Friday we took family pictures (because it had been 2.5 years since we had). We found a really pretty creek setting that if I happen to take pictures of people's pet lizards, this is where I'd take them. Being the cool person I am, I took the pictures, with help of my trusty camera remote. Okay, I set up the camera, then Mitch went camera remote happy. Then I took individual shots (except myself, which my dad shot). In case you want to be bored out of your mind, here are some:

Tanner



  Audrey


Trenton



Mitch
(He had his eyes closed in the "normal" shots, but we decided this fits his personality anyway).
 
Saundra

Me (ugh).

The Whole Fam

Because I had to be in the picture, I didn't realize that Saundra was banished to outer darkness of photo land -she's the small head in between my parents. And it was at the end of our photo shoot, and we were all tired, so you get the picture of the not so perfect family picture.

I also read that it's uncool to have everyone wear the same colored shirts (which, not going to lie, had basically been all our family pictures before), but you should still coordinate. We decided to go with purple, maroon and black. Even though it turned out that us three oldest kiddies wore purple. Whatever. Maybe in another 2.5 years we'll have it figured out. 

And for the final picture, I present the boy band pose (because what boys don't want to be in a boy band?)


They don't sing. They don't dance. But they take pictures for album covers. Call today to reserve this group to be the face of your boy band.

5 comments:

Adrian said...

whoops my last comment was for this post. :)

Molly said...

OK, I totally remember going over to your house many years ago and having Tanner follow me around. I think he was like 2 years old. How old is he now?! I feel like such an old fart.

Good job with the pictures! They turned out great!

Courtney said...

Daaaaaaaaaang! Your family is smokin.

The Days said...

Such cute pictures!!!

Ashley Eliza said...

hey girl! im a new follwer. cute fam :) and im lOVING your bloggy!

xoxo