Sunday, April 10, 2011

They Asked For It

I was in charge of making fliers for the ward Talent Show. I am planning on participating in the Talent Show, but it's a secret of what I'm going to be doing. I'll let you know once it's all over how it went.

I'm pretty sure I spent more time than was needed, but this is what happens when you've been out of school for almost a year and almost can't handle your life because you have no huge project deadlines looming. I've always wanted to do some sort of poster in the circus/carnival style, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity. And yes, I made sure I put on a "filter" before creating this so as not to weird people out/offend anyone/cause anyone to go apostate/make all the boys fall madly in love with me. I know you understand.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

such a great flyer!!

Kari said...

That is super cute and hilarious! I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome!! so cool!