Friday, April 29, 2011

10 Things I'm Hatin' On Right Now

1. Crane Flies. They are like Daddy Long Legs with wings that fly like they're drunk out of their tiny minds. I hate them.

2. The hype over this dumb wedding. 95% of people watching it are women trying to vicariously live out their fairy tale dream wedding/becoming a princess that they believed would happen when they were girls and now live a boring and un-fairy tale life. The other 5% are gay men to see which wedding dress designer Kate finally went with. I hate designer wedding dresses.

3. Allergies. Mother Nature, why you gotta hurt me? I hate coughing like a chain smoker.

4. Micheal Scott leaving The Office. Do you ever get so caught up with characters in books/movies/television shows that you accidentally start praying for them? I hate praying for fictional people.

5. Boring email/mail. It's cruel and unusual punishment to see you have messages in your inbox/mailbox, which gets your hopes up high that someone thought of you, only to find Kohl's bi-weekly ad is one of the most consistent things in your life right now. I hate being let down like a baby giraffe. 

6. Fruit that spoils before it turns ripe. How am I supposed to know that the very green cantaloupe is very rotten on the inside? I hate fruit that can't live up to it's potential.

7. Being woken up from a nap. I hate waking up more stupid then when I fell asleep (examples Here, here , here... you know what- I'm creating a new tab called "sleep stories" and I need to write about the time my sleep caused me to order lots of milk - more later).

8. Fat. The kind that's closer to you then your closest friend. I hate loving food that makes me fat.

9. One year out of college and still no steady income. I hate my dependency on dead presidents (namely Jackson, Grant, Washington, etc.).

10. People who whine on their blogs. I hate that crap.

3 comments:

Alyson Samantha said...

Oh my gosh, this totally made me laugh...a lot. Maybe because I can relate to almost all of them! Especially praying for fictional characters. Amen, sister.

Adrian said...

hahaha!

Tyson and Jacquelin said...

I miss you and your daily comments that made my day. Come visit me now!