Sunday, March 6, 2011

While I was sleeping

It is a fact universally known that I fall asleep during church.

Today in church, when I fell asleep, I awoke with a gasp because I thought the plate of strawberries I was holding had fallen. Good thing I wasn't actually holding a plate of strawberries.

I also thought the speaker said something to the effect of "Charlie Sheen and the Chocolate Factory," which I don't think he did. I don't know for sure though, I was drifting in and out of consciousness.

Speaking of Charlie Sheen, this brilliant person paired Sheen's crazy comments with the comic strip Family Circus. It's just what that comic strip needed to make it funny.

2 comments:

Alyson Samantha said...

That was pretty funny. All of it.

Rachel said...

kiss me! .....whatever....CHUMP!