Thursday, March 24, 2011

Obama Beats Jesus

Last night my dad was at the computer and says "What's that Justin kid's name?"
We said "Justin Bieber?"
"Yeah, that's him," dad says.
"What are you doing dad?"
"Oh, I'm seeing who has the most images on google."
"How many does Justin have?"
"Like 54 million. Give me some more names."
"Taylor Swift."
"24 million."
"Brad Pitt."
"Yeah, he went down, only 9 million"
"Jesus"
"Oh, he has 86 million."
"Obama."
"Yikes, he beat out Jesus with 121 million."

But don't despair. "God" came in with a whopping 268 million.

In more monetary news, I finally have posted my children alphabet letters. It has taken FOREVER. And I still only have one "V." I'm just hoping they sell. But I was super excited posting them. Check them out. Or don't.

And a big shout out to my friend Madison, who got home from her mission at the end of January and got engaged tonight. I'm going on 3 years and still trying to get on one date...

4 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

The new letters are adorable! Awesome job! If I had a kid I would snatch those things right up ;)

Adrian said...

Sad about the Obama thing... your letters look AWESOME though! Seriously terrific! Nice job! Can't wait to see a name put together and printed.

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Agggghhh. In the same boat out here: been home three years and only asked on one "real" (not blind) date. What is wrong with people... what the hell is wrong? :)

Alyson Samantha said...

Um, I'm with you on the still looking for a date.