Thursday, March 17, 2011

Eh?

On Sunday I had two missed calls from a caller from an unknown area code. I then got this text message from the same number: "Hey, I'm taking your trailer up to Canada, so you need to call me asap."

I did call him back asap to tell him to make sure the Canadian mounties didn't check the rear left tire.

Okay, so I didn't, but I should have. I did call him, but I just told him he had the wrong number. An hour later he called again and left some message that I didn't bother listening to. I feel kind of bad for the real owner of the trailer; he was going to wake up to a driveway empty of his beloved trailer.

2 comments:

Tyson and Jacquelin said...

I wish you would've called him and said that haha it would have been awesome!

Alyson Samantha said...

Yeah, for about a year I had a guy call and ask for a Brian. A few times I gave the phone to my brother.