Thursday, September 9, 2010

Contest! And A Slight Look at the New Blog! Yeah for Exclamation Marks!

I figured if I put an exciting title like that, maybe y'all would submit something. I'm completely serious about helping me figure out a name for my venture. Especially because...I just got a job offer to design a website! If you consider yourself a friend, you will prayerfully consider a name for me. If you consider yourself a cookie whore, you will submit the first random word that pops into your head. Maybe my business should be Cookie Whore... no, no, that was during college... See below post for prize opportunities. And God bless us, everyone.

Oh nutter butters, I can't stand it any longer. Yes, I have put my header up. I can't prolong it anymore. I need your opinions. Especially about what to do with the background. Validate me.

5 comments:

Adrian said...

Your head looks amazing! Love how it has all come together. I am still brainstorming a name...we are friends :)

Adrian said...

LOL! I mean Header!

Molly said...

Wait, what's the contest? Coming up with a name for your business? By the way, I love love love the alligator! So cute! Also, I love how you painted your sister's room. That was awesome. Also, I got your card in the mail the other day. Thank you! (You can expect a formal thank you note in the mail soon.)

Nate and Joelle said...

I LOVE YOUR HEADER!!!! And yay for the new website job, and who are you calling a cookie whore??????????

Molly said...

Hey, I have a new blog address!

rexandmolly.blogspot.com