Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Y'all Are Peaches

A big shout out to all the supporting fans for the ideas/comments/feedback. I'm getting a better feel for what I should name my business, but like always, it will be a surprise! For those of you who did respond and want to take the risk of me designing something for you (which in no ways means you actually have to use it) please e-mail me at elissagator at gmail.com and tell me if there was anything you had in mind. You could send me links to blogs you like, tell me your color scheme, let me know if you wanted a more illustrated look or more photographic, what you envision your blog to look like, etc. That way, I'll have a good idea on how to customize your blog so it sings you better than a Hannah Montana song. Once again, I actually do appreciate it, and am excited to do this! (Insert picture of me smiling with two thumbs up).

Disclaimer: This free offer is exclusively for you, my already faithful readers. Please feel free to spread the word about my yet-to-be-named business, but have them e-mail me for an estimate. Thanks a bunch of grapes!

1 comment:

Alyson Samantha said...

I like "Gator Blogs" the best! And I wouldn't mind a blog makeover. I don't know what I'd want it made over to, though...