Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh Man

I am so very excited. I think I'm for sure going to go with this blogging thing. Since doing Joelle's header, I've been going crazy...making her buttons, signature, learning code. So we all know what this means. I need a legit business name. Perhaps Elissa Gator. But Elissa has a different spelling, so I don't want people getting frustrated just because they can't find me. It has to be creative. It has to be me. It probably shouldn't be along these lines. The only decent one I have so far is Googly Eyes. Although, I don't want anyone to think I'm a perverted peeper or anything. I think I shall have a contest. Post your ideas, even if they are phenomenally ridiculous. I don't know what the prize should be. Maybe these great cookie bars I concocted the other day. I'll mail wherever you are. Or you can request a certain cookie.

And heads up, because now that I'm done working on Joelle's, mine is moving along swimmingly and should shock and awe you one of these days. 

2 comments:

Nate and Joelle said...

blog bedazzle! Bedazzle your blog! blogs-r-me! Or my fav, I can fix your not so attractive blog!

Nate and Joelle said...

but you better hurry and get something going so I can get you a special post