Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Help A Sister Out

In trying to get this blog thing going, I've decided to offer doing free blog makeovers to anyone who reads my blog. That way, I'll get a portfolio, and it will help with my boredom. Of course, if no one replies, then I'll take my request to the face book. I really need the practice.

Speaking of this blog thing, here are some name possibilities (for the business, of course):
Googly Eyes
Gator Blogs
Bedazzle My Blog (Joelle's)
Your Blog Really Sucks
The Spicy Hobo
Squealing Gnomes (okay, so it sounds like a torture site, but it's catchy, eh?)
Blog Spackle
Spunky Webster (Instead of Spunky Brewster, get it?)
Assile Inc.
Aisle 7-Cleaning Up Your Blogs
Blogomotive
Killer Graphic Blogs (KGB; Audrey thought of that one. Which I like the idea of KGB, but not so much the words "killer" and "graphic." Also, would people be offended when handed a business card that said KGB? This politically correct world is so confusing).
Emergency Makeover Services for Blogs (EMS; my initials)
Charlotte's Web and Blogging Design (I feel like part of that has been done before...)
Cucamonga Blog Designs (who doesn't love the name Cucamonga?)
Best Little Obnoxious Graphics (B.L.O.G.)
Give Me Money and I'll Design Something For You
Vlogdomort (or does that have bad vibes?)
Pay Off My College Loans

9.75/10 aren't particularly good, but I'm sitting here about to loose my mind and this seemed like the best way to convince it to stay. My mind, that is.

7 comments:

Job and Rachael said...

haha loving them! I actually really like blog spackle, bedazzle my blog, and gator blogs, they are cute and seem to fit.

My hubby and I's blog is just of our pretty average life but you are certainly welcome to spice it up if you want :) I have always wanted to try different things but don't know how to do it.

Adrian said...

You know you can spiff up mine anytime. ;) As for names, kind of partial to KGB, but that could be because Aaron and I are working our way though the first season of Alias...others I enjoyed were: EMS - clever to use your initials and Aisle 7(my honest fav)...oh and lets be honest Vlogdomort is quality!

Kari said...

Squealing Gnomes is my personal favorite! But I also love Spunky Webster! My blog is pretty ghetto, it may not be too fun to spruce up! :)

Kari said...

Squealing Gnomes is my personal favorite! But I also love Spunky Webster! My blog is pretty ghetto, it may not be too fun to spruce up! :)

Molly said...

I like Gator Blogs and Cucamonga Blog Designs. You're right, everyone loves the word "Cucamonga!" It's just so fun to say. :)

Courtney said...

I would LOVE it if you wanted to design my blog for me!! Also, My favorite names included:
bedazzle my blog
cucamonga blog designs
and blog spackle.

Nate and Joelle said...

bedazzle my blog!!!! It is coming to life, people love my great ideas!!! Muah ha ha, I do also like blog spackle though... You could do my kitchen blog....oh wait you already did and it is AWESOME!!!!!!