Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dusty Eggs

I have been crushing hard on a certain semi-celebrity. This is Matt Bomer from USA's White Collar.
I'm not one to crush on celebrities. Maybe it's because my biological clock is ticking, my eggs are getting dusty and my body is telling me I need to find a man. I'm not sure why him. Well, despite that fact that he's ridiculously good looking. But he's waaaaaay out of my league, an actor who I'll never meet, and the final clincher, I'm pretty sure he's gay. (Apparently he's raising three kids with his partner Simon Hill, but there's not too much info about it out there). Hopefully now that I've posted this shameful admission (which I think has just demoted me back to teenage girl) I'll stop thinking about him altogether. But...probably not. Sigh.

2 comments:

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Oh the things I have written about my dust-laden eggs...

Gawdun said...

Elissa there may still be hope for you. I read an article in which he was asked if it bothers him that people think he's gay. He commented that it doesn't bother him, that there is a network and show on his shoulders so why do people have to care about his personal life?

SO just maybe there is hope for you.