Friday, August 27, 2010

My Mom. Can't Think of A Better Intro.

First, I decided I'm so embarrassed by my last post, that I needed to get a new one on here so that each time I open my blog I'm not blasted by...well whatever you want to call it. So what better way then to embarrass my own mother. Don't worry, there have been plenty of times when she's embarrassed me. And actually, both of us don't get embarrassed very easily (minus previous post).

When the movie about the Spice Girls came out (Spice World), my mom took a friend and me to go see it, purely to make fun of the movie (my friend and I didn't care too much for the group so we were down with going to make fun of them). In the movie during a dance seen, my mom got up and started dancing. In the theater. But I thought it was hilarious.

We have a family friend that is a cop and since he didn't work til later he would take his elementary school daughter to the bus stop in the morning, being the only dad there. One morning my mom showed up (the other bus moms didn't know her) dressed up in a robe, curlers in her hair and some blacked out teeth, holding my baby brother and yelled "Bobby, I can't believe you left me and lil' Billy here. What a scum bag you are!" She went on and on, horrifying him and the other bus moms. She's so cool.

She recently went to Washington D.C. and as we were looking through her pictures there was this one:


Me: "Mom, what are you doing in this picture?"
Mom: "Oh, that's Helen Keller so I'm pretending to be blind."
Me: "Right."

1 comment:

Adrian said...

hahahahahahaha...........