Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jump Around Jump Around Explanation

At our family reunion a month ago we have our annual Family Olympics. One of the events was the "long jump," although being the family we are, we changed the rules. Actually, we just wanted to see people get sand in their face (a big disgrace). And because I like documenting people getting sand in their face, I plumped myself in the sand and shot away. I put some of the best photos in a sequential layout, as shown in the post below (make it all one post you say, well I tried and the only conclusion I've come to is I don't like Blogger very much, and you're right Adrian, the colors are messed up. Sigh and ugh). Definitely click on the photos to get the larger picture (unfortunately, this larger picture won't show you the meaning of life).

No comments: