Sunday, August 29, 2010

Why I Read the Paper

Besides reading my scriptures, I am also a religious follower/reader of The Funnies a.k.a. The Comics. I think it may be the reason why I wanted to go into journalism in the first place. First I read the funnies, then I read the other news. Next to the funnies are the advice columns. They are ridiculous and stupid and give no sound advice That is why I started doing my own advice column on my blog, though I haven’t wrote a problem into myself for awhile. Ooops, what I meant to say: though I haven't answered problems written into me in awhile.  One day, there was this comic strip (not to be confused with prostitution, whore of the earth, or Jezzabell): 



Priceless.

And in case any of you were wondering; yes, I am still working on a total blog makeover. The current blog design is not my own, and for the next while my blog may appear to look like plastic surgery gone bad. One of these days there will be an audio bite of Ty Pennington from Extreme Home Makeover saying "Move that link!" Groaner. I'll think of something more fabulous.

No comments: