Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

Dear ElissaGator,
I'm getting married. My fiance is perfect, and I'm perfect, so I want my wedding to be perfect. I know you haven't ever been married before (at least I think not), but because I value your opinion so highly I knew you were the only one who could answer this question: what type of wedding dress should I wear? It has to be unique. It has to sparkle. I want all eyes on me. Any suggestions? 
-Eagerly Engaged

En-gagged,
Congrats on nabbing the perfect guy. I hear they're amazing. And no, due to several non-disclosure policies I've signed, I cannot tell you if I've been married before. But I can tell you exactly what you should wear. Just don't light yourself on fire. 


 

You're welcome.

*Syndicated Editor's note: ElissaGator has taken the challenge to answer/give advice freely for the next 30 days. She would have done it for the next 365 days, had the thought of utter failure not demised her attempts. You may ask her any question about herself, or ask for any advice for yourself or in behalf of a loved/hated/neutrally-platonic one. 

This is day 5 of 30.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow. That dress is way tacky and the choreography is not much better. I do not regret not having dancing at my reception.