Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Big A House

First off, to clear things up, the "A" in "Big A House," stands for "amazing." I just didn't feel like a really long title.

Second off, this is the house I live in. (Yes, this one that looks like it swallowed three giant houses).


Third off, this is obviously not the house I live in, but will hopefully someday. Maybe not this one. Mine will most likely be larger and grander. (I'm thinking big and spacious building here. How cool would it be if it actually floated? Then you could fly your house anywhere).

Fourth off, is this considered coveting?

3 comments:

Adrian said...

freak! I thought that was three houses at first! HUGE!!

Job and Rachael said...

Oh wow! That IS one big A(mazing) house!!! I think once you get it Job and I will sneak in one of the wings (west wing perhaps? ;) and live with you. It is so big you won't even realize we are there ;)

Alyson Samantha said...

Did you see this while you were in Utah last week? Holy crap it's HUGE!!