Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear ElissaGator,
I committed to do a special project everyday for 30 days. The problem is, I'm kind of sick of it. I'm not sure what it's accomplishing, besides driving me a little batty. Should I cut my losses, or finish what I started? 
-Frustrated in Florida

Failure,
Good for you for setting out to do a project. You didn't tell me what day you were on. If you're on day one, then yes, cut your losses (whatever that's supposed to mean) and move on with your life. If you're on day, oh I don't know, 11, then it sounds like you're in a real bind. If I were you (which thankfully I'm not, because if I were going to set out on a 30 day project, I'd be real sure I'd have the stamina to see it to the end) I'd come at it from a different angle. This should help renew your purpose and give new lifeblood to your project. Unless your project happens to be drinking blood, then I don't think you can give new lifeblood to it. If it's donating blood everyday for 30 days, then I suppose that would be new lifeblood, but I'd also suppose you might be dead by now. In which case I'd have to assume you're at day one. Cut your losses, you loser.
   You're welcome.

This is day 11 of 30.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

so does this mean you are done? or...you have some new angle?